Video Enhancer 2.2.0
Video Enhancer allows you to
1) Increase resolution of your video with Video Super Resolution technique which delivers unbelievable quality by using information from previous frames, while all the other resize methods use information from one current frame. Now you can convert your SD video to HD!
2) Use hundreds of VirtualDub video filters allowing you to do everything you want with your video : deinterlacing, denoising, deshaking, color correction, sharpening, visual effects etc.
Video Enhancer is a lot faster than VirtualDub because all filters and codecs work simultaneously in separate threads.
3) Open any video which can be played on your system and re-compress it with any video codec (DirectShow, DMO and Video for Windows) installed in your system.
About Video Enhancer
Video Enhancer is a free trial software published in the Video Tools list of programs, part of Audio & Multimedia.
This Video Tools program is available in English. It was last updated on 20 November, 2023. Video Enhancer is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows.
The company that develops Video Enhancer is Dee Mon. The latest version released by its developer is 2.2.0. This version was rated by 4 users of our site and has an average rating of 4.8.
The download we have available for Video Enhancer has a file size of 6.29 MB. Just click the green Download button above to start the downloading process. The program is listed on our website since 2017-03-03 and was downloaded 4378 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the Video Enhancer as malware if the download link is broken.
How to install Video Enhancer on your Windows device:
- Click on the Download button on our website. This will start the download from the website of the developer.
- Once the Video Enhancer is downloaded click on it to start the setup process (assuming you are on a desktop computer).
- When the installation is finished you should be able to see and run the program.